Hero FOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an idea for the tails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ADH

an idea for the tails Empty
PostSubject: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:49 pm

do you guys remember when qqstars made that wavtail thing???
I was thinking maybe instead of the tails just turning white we could like scale the image by the variable, because the debug is there we should be able to just use the same variable.

Last edited by ADH on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:45 pm

please put punctiation cause i can't understand you.
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
razlo7

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 pm

if im understanding you correctly... you mean that we could change the size of the tail by the variable of the killswitch??? (im probably wrong lol! )
Back to top Go down
ADH

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 pm

razlo7 wrote:
if im understanding you correctly... you mean that we could change the size of the tail by the variable of the killswitch??? (im probably wrong lol! )
exactly
Back to top Go down
razlo7

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 am

oh cool i was right! Very Happy
i think thats a great idea we just need to find a way to incorporate it!
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

hmm Question
Back to top Go down
razlo7

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

his idea is that if you're using an analog killswitch then there is a variable that determines how far down or up the killswitch is and we COULD make it so that as the variable changes, so does the size of the tail giving it a whammy effect.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 pm

That wouldn't look like a GH whammy if the whole tail changed, but I think it would still be worth implementing. Another possibility is to use the old wave code from vanilla FoF, and modify that to use the killswitch variable.
Back to top Go down
ADH

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:01 pm

i think thats what qqstars did if you guys would like to look at his code i can upload it.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 am

Blazingamer just added this to a 2.913 hotfix. Right now, I've got all the updates up to and including 2.912 added. Now we have to add 2.913 Sad .
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:34 pm

coolguy5678 wrote:
Blazingamer just added this to a 2.913 hotfix. Right now, I've got all the updates up to and including 2.912 added. Now we have to add 2.913 Sad .

this sucks balls. btw, is fof.net working for anyone?
Back to top Go down
ADH

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:51 pm

coolguy5678 wrote:
oh well at least i thought of it b4 he did it
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm

ADH wrote:
coolguy5678 wrote:
oh well at least i thought of it b4 he did it

and project clone is adding practice to the main menu Sad.

I helped them out with some main text though.
Back to top Go down
razlo7

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 am

oh well at least they still dont know how to do career Very Happy thats basically gonna be our secret weapon Razz
UPDATE::: 2.914 was released by blazingamer... Sad
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:25 am

razlo7 wrote:
oh well at least they still dont know how to do career Very Happy thats basically gonna be our secret weapon Razz
UPDATE::: 2.914 was released by blazingamer... Sad

saw that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an idea for the tails   an idea for the tails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an idea for the tails
Page 1 of 1