Hero FOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animated "you rock"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blessedmain911

blessedmain911

Animated "you rock" Empty
PostSubject: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:56 am

I know both razlo and I have been engaged in this discussion on the FoF forums so I wanted to see what everyone here thought about it. It may take a little coding (or a lot) but hey thts why we're here here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:22 pm

blessedmain911 wrote:
I know both razlo and I have been engaged in this discussion on the FoF forums so I wanted to see what everyone here thought about it. It may take a little coding (or a lot) but hey thts why we're here here in the first place.

lol its possible
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
blessedmain911

blessedmain911

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Well if anyone decides to work on it just tell me because I have the actual rip from GH3 which I can convert to gif or an animated png or indvidual frames or jus about anything you could possibly want
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:46 pm

blessedmain911 wrote:
Well if anyone decides to work on it just tell me because I have the actual rip from GH3 which I can convert to gif or an animated png or indvidual frames or jus about anything you could possibly want

it would most likely be easier with individual frames of .png's
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
razlo7

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 pm

yea it would Smile but like i said in the FOF-FF it would be a pretty big .png!
Back to top Go down
Qwedge

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 pm

could you code a loop into the .png's?
Back to top Go down
Qwedgeonline

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm

BTW, I logged back in to say this /\ Very Happy
l
l
l
l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated "you rock"   Animated "you rock" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animated "you rock"
Page 1 of 1