Hero FOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'll be back in a week

Go down 
+2
jrdnxxhero
ADH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ADH

i'll be back in a week Empty
PostSubject: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:08 am

i am headed off to camp so if you guys plan on releasing the hero mod before monday then we can wait untill the next release for the graphics (qwedge if you want to work on it while i'm gone that would be great)
but until next week see ya!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 am

ADH wrote:
i am headed off to camp so if you guys plan on releasing the hero mod before monday then we can wait untill the next release for the graphics (qwedge if you want to work on it while i'm gone that would be great)
but until next week see ya!!! bounce

this won't be relased in the next week. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
ADH

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 am

oh ok cool
Back to top Go down
arfn24

arfn24

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 am

Maybe not the next month!!!
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 am

most likely
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
blackfriday

blackfriday

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Awwwww man! I need the graphics for Christian Hero!
Back to top Go down
Qwedgeonline

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Just to let everyone know, I was grounded when I posted any messages on the forums here, and my dad caught me on the computer, so now, I'm double grounded, and probably won't be able to come back online for about 2 or 3 months. Sad affraid
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Qwedgeonline wrote:
Just to let everyone know, I was grounded when I posted any messages on the forums here, and my dad caught me on the computer, so now, I'm double grounded, and probably won't be able to come back online for about 2 or 3 months. Sad affraid

NNNNOOOOOO NOT QWEDGE!
Back to top Go down
Qwedgeonline

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:05 pm

I no, It's sad, but hey, It's what I get for being

Quote my dad:

"dis-honest"

see you in 2-3 months.... Sad
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:12 pm

You weren't allowed to go on this forum or you were just grounded from the forum?
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:12 pm

w/e, I am going on vacation for a week guys. See ya next week!
Back to top Go down
Qwedgeonline

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:16 pm

from the computer itself! Razz
Back to top Go down
lsapg09
Admin
lsapg09

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:59 pm

haha me and ADH went to camp the same week
(Too bad wasn't the same camp, lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'll be back in a week   i'll be back in a week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'll be back in a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero FOF  :: Off - Topic-
Jump to: