Hero FOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Compiling for Mac!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackfriday

blackfriday

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:56 am

Where do I find the Hero FoF changes to download so I can compile them for Mac???? They were deleted from fretsonfire.net! Somebody, please give me the link.
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:27 am

blackfriday wrote:
Where do I find the Hero FoF changes to download so I can compile them for Mac???? They were deleted from fretsonfire.net! Somebody, please give me the link.

we never set them up on fretsonfire.net.

Ask coolguy
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
coolguy5678

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Let me finish #11 first, then I'll upload my entire library.zip here.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Check the To Be Coded thread.
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:41 pm

coolguy5678 wrote:
Check the To Be Coded thread.

...for some reason mediafire hasn't been working for me lately. Could you upload to something else? Anything but rapidshare though. I asked trinidude4 how to compile since I wasn't getting anywhere with what arfn24 was saying (no offense!) and it is really simple. So I will be doing Mac compiling for now on. I just need the file uploaded to a different site.
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:18 am

Ignore my last post.
Back to top Go down
arfn24

arfn24

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:35 pm

I tried it.
It gives me the no module named traceback error.
I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Is your compiler up to date?

Otherwise, you can probably comment out the lines that refer to traceback because I think it's just error handling stuff.
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Here is what trinidude4 told me and is what I did to make it work.
Code:
 Take my site-packages.zip and open it.  It should decompress into a folder called site-packages.  Copy the your edited .py files and paste them into that folder.  Now for every source file you pasted in, you have to delete the associated .pyc file.  For example, if you pasted in Audio.py, Config.py, and Data.py, you have to delete Audo.pyc, Config.pyc, and Data.pyc.  After you do that for all the files, select all the files in the folder (there should be 255 files), ctrl-click and Compress them.  A zip file called Archive.zip should be created.  Just rename that file to site-packages.zip, and use that for FoF. 
If this was confusing, I created a site-packages.zip with the .py files from MFH-Alarian V2.900 here:  http://www.mediafire.com/?ti0acxij3lo
Just replace the .py files in this archive with your .py files and zip them up in a site-packages.zip.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
arfn24

arfn24

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:55 pm

I don't have those, so I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
blackfriday

blackfriday

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Have what?
Back to top Go down
arfn24

arfn24

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Mine's still not working
I put it in a working one and it broke it.
That was about your site-packages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compiling for Mac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compiling for Mac!   Compiling for Mac! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compiling for Mac!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero FOF  :: Hero FOF :: Coding-
Jump to: