Hero FOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Version Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arfn24

arfn24

Version Help Empty
PostSubject: Version Help   Version Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 pm

I'm working on 3 and 4 on the coding list.
I've been searching through, but I can't find which hotfix it's in to import it?

I"ll also need anything you've changed.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

Version Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version Help   Version Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Each hotfix contains all the previous ones, IIRC. So just download the latest one.
Back to top Go down
arfn24

arfn24

Version Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version Help   Version Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm

coolguy5678 wrote:
Each hotfix contains all the previous ones, IIRC. So just download the latest one.
I got that, but I want to be able to get the one before it so I can really tell where the changes begun.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

Version Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version Help   Version Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Makes sense. Whenever I modify the FoF source, I mark all my changes with comments so it's easy to find them again.

I think year in song.ini was added in 2.909 (http://www.fretsonfire.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=11;t=24664;st=1480#entry258384). I can't find the practice BG, but it should be easy to find if you search the code for the filename of the practice BG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Version Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version Help   Version Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Version Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero FOF  :: Off - Topic-
Jump to: