Hero FOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Coding To Do List!!!

Go down 
+4
razlo7
blackfriday
coolguy5678
jrdnxxhero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:45 am

blessedmain911 wrote:
the gif support thing which will contribute to the animated stuff we want

Ok, i got a mp3.py. But we just need to add it in in the audio and songchoose .py's.

Thanks blesssed
Back to top Go down
http://herofof.co.nr
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:26 am

Son of a bit**. Look at Mfh Alarian. It's like a total rip-off now! We need to hurry and release this.
Back to top Go down
lsapg09
Admin
lsapg09

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:03 pm

jrdnxxhero wrote:
Son of a bit**. Look at Mfh Alarian. It's like a total rip-off now! We need to hurry and release this.
wawa What
CAREER MODE?
How do I run it
Sorry guys, I was at summer camp and I missed ALOT!
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:06 pm

lsapg09 wrote:
jrdnxxhero wrote:
wawa What
CAREER MODE?
How do I run it
Sorry guys, I was at summer camp and I missed ALOT!

lmao, yes you did. Look at the 1st post! It has the latest liibrary.zip
Back to top Go down
lsapg09
Admin
lsapg09

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:12 pm

No, I mean how do you use it?
Back to top Go down
jrdnxxhero
Admin
jrdnxxhero

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:20 pm

lsapg09 wrote:
No, I mean how do you use it?

Download this >>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gkx4f.

Extract it, place the library.zip into the data folder. And put the Unlock System Test folder in your songs folder. Go to your songs folder, and play the songs inside the Unlock System Test folder
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:24 am

So I've been talking with JRD... I believe the new plan is to release the career mode as a separate hotfix after MFH does his main menu reorganising. MFH is updating Alarian faster than we can, so we've agreed that this is the easiest and best way.
Back to top Go down
ADH

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 pm

i dont think thats a very good idea b/c career mode is most of our mod without it we have not done much. and i think it would be best if when we first release it it has all the features we can cram into it. that way it makes a splash instead of ppl having to decide between alarian and hhero it would be best if they saw hero and knew right then they want that instead.
Back to top Go down
coolguy5678

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 pm

Well the whole point is that they won't have to choose, because this will be part of Alarian mod.
Back to top Go down
arfn24

arfn24

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:56 pm

I don't want it to be. Sad
Evil or Very Mad Sad affraid No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Coding To Do List!!!   New Coding To Do List!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Coding To Do List!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2