Development of Hero FOF mod

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Song List highscore difficulty rotate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coolguy5678

PostSubject: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:32 am

Right now, the song list automatically rotates between the 4 difficulties. This is annoying if you only want to look at scores from one difficulty (probably Expert) because you have to wait for that difficulty to come up. I think we should add a setting that puts it onto manual rotation, which takes out the automatic (timer) rotation and makes it so you can change it with the orange fret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrdnxxhero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:30 am

coolguy5678 wrote:
Right now, the song list automatically rotates between the 4 difficulties. This is annoying if you only want to look at scores from one difficulty (probably Expert) because you have to wait for that difficulty to come up. I think we should add a setting that puts it onto manual rotation, which takes out the automatic (timer) rotation and makes it so you can change it with the orange fret.

So they me see if I got this right. You click the orange 4 times to see the expert score?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://herofof.co.nr
coolguy5678

PostSubject: Re: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:38 am

Well assuming it starts on Easy, one press will get you to Medium, another one to Hard, and a third to Expert (a fourth would get you back to Easy). We could also make it start on Expert because that's the most common difficulty.

EDIT: Don't forget that once you've pressed orange 3 times to get to Expert, you don't have to press it any more, until you choose a song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrdnxxhero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Might work, Might be useful.
Back to top Go down
razlo7

PostSubject: Re: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:39 pm

that would actually be pretty nice Smile
or even better if we could get it to be like guitar hero 3 where you pick your difficulty before picking a song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrdnxxhero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:39 pm

yes it would be nice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song List highscore difficulty rotate   

Back to top Go down

Song List highscore difficulty rotate
Page 1 of 1